LibrePilot/OpenPilot User Manual¶
- Downloading and Installing Ground Control Station
- Installing or Updating Your Firmware
- CopterControl / CC3D / Atom Hardware Setup
- Revolution Board Setup
- Multirotor Hardware Setup
- Multirotor Vehicle Setup Wizard
- First Flight
- Alarms - What they mean and how to fix them
- OPLink and Bluetooth Setup
OPENPILOT WAS DISCONTINUED!
Use LibrePilot instead.
We’ve designed this section and the LibrePilot/OpenPilot Documentation as a whole to flow like a story, guiding you through all the steps necessary for successful setup and flight.
New users will use this section to learn the basics of the system and progress to their first flight, while experienced users can refresh their memory when setting up a new board, or gain insight into more detailed functions and configurations covered in the advanced sections of the manual.
As a new user, try to take things one step at a time, take advantage of video tutorials where available, and follow the manual in sequential order. We’ve provided links to the previous page, next page, and Table of Contents whenever possible to simplify navigation as you progress through the manual.
Let’s get started!